The 2020 Toyota Highlander Reviews
Well, the 2020 Toyota Highlander reviews are in, and they are glowing. The experts seem to love this SUV as much as our Maple Shade customers do. Who can blame them? There’s a lot to love: the posh interior, the finely-tuned performance, and, of course, the extra room you get with the Toyota Highlander 3rd row. Review this crossover yourself at Holman Toyota in Mount Laurel. But, in the meantime, we’ve put together some excerpts from various auto industry expert reviews, including Toyota Highlander Hybrid reviews, Toyota Highlander XLE reviews, and Toyota Highlander in snow reviews.
Toyota Highlander Hybrid Reviews
There’s a lot of praise to be found in the Toyota Highlander Hybrid Reviews:
- USNews and World Report awarded it the Best Hybrid or Electric SUV for Families.
- Car and Driver said the Hybrid is “handsomely styled” in its Toyota Highlander Hybrid review. It also said, when compared with the competition, “the Toyota comes out on top in terms of fuel economy, and the Highlander Hybrid’s starting price of $39,320 is a whopping $14,155 less than the Explorer Hybrid’s”.
Toyota Highlander XLE Reviews
The Highlander XLE seems to really stand out among the trim levels. Here are excerpts from some Toyota Highlander XLE reviews:
- Car and Driver: “In our view, the mid-range XLE is the pick of the litter. It has heated front seats, a wireless smartphone-charging pad, and a power sunroof, among other niceties.”
- Motor Trend was impressed by the price of the XLE, calling it a “screaming deal”. The review also praised the “nicely upgraded” interior “that’s worth the money you are paying, especially its $42K as-tested price.”
Toyota Highlander in Snow Review
Some of our Marlton customers were curious about the performance of the Toyota Highlander in snow. Reviews are pretty positive! Here’s an excerpt from the experts at Trunk Trend who tested it in snowy conditions:
- Truck Trend called the Highlander “very surefooted” in the snow, and said, “the family SUV gave plenty of front-end push when zipping through corners, but dialing speed back to a more sensible pace kept us on the course with zero drama.”
Check Out the Highlander Yourself at Holman Toyota
After reading the Toyota Highlander reviews, visit our dealership so we can get you behind the driver’s seat for a test drive. We make it easy for you to get behind the wheel of your next Toyota vehicle. Our dealership is conveniently located near Cherry Hill, but you can browse our entire inventory and apply for financing from the comfort of your own home! Contact us if you have any questions or would like to test drive the new Toyota Highlander!
More from Holman Toyota
Maple Shade can expect an array of impressive 2021 Toyota RAV4 interior features, ranging from the latest technology systems that keep you connected and entertained during their travels, to safety features that keep you protected, and much more. Learn how you can benefit from the new Toyota RAV4 interior features before experiencing them in person near…
The new 2021 Toyota TundraTRD Pro was designed by the Toyota Racing Development team to deliver exciting off-road capabilities, thrilling performance and engineering, and reliable strength in your next Toyota pickup truck on Maple Shade roads. Starting at $48,775 MSRP*, this one-of-a-kind Toyota Tundra configuration not only provides drivers with impressive specs but also a stylish…
The 2020 Toyota Camry starts at $24,425* for the entry-level L and comes fully equipped with a variety of exciting features like the innovative Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P), V6 engine options, and an 8-inch multimedia touchscreen. Holman Toyota has your guide to the different trim levels, starting prices, and standard features below! Learn More View…